No other company provides you with an actual cleaning "experience." Here is what you can depend on when you book your cleaning job with us.
- An On-Time Guarantee
In most cases we arrive on time. We will schedule a time to arrive, for example: 1-2 pm. We will call or text you when we are on our way. If we cannot arrive within that hour, which is highly unlikely but does happen due to factors beyond our control, we will contact you and provide you with an arrival time.
- Clean, Well-Groomed Technicians
Our techs are clean-cut and wear a professional uniform. They are courteous and present themselves well to all of our appreciated customers.
- Door mats will be placed inside and outside the door we bring our equipment through as we clean your home
Before entering your home we will place a door mat outside and inside the door we will utilize as the door we bring our cleaning equipment through.
- A curtain will be placed on the doorway in order to keep your air conditioning (or heat) from flowing out of the home
We always place a black curtain over the doorway that we access to enter your home. We have to keep the door open in order to bring our extraction hoses in. We will, however, do all we can to make sure that your air conditioning or heat does not flow outside your home.
- We will perform a thorough pre-inspection with you in order to explain what we will do and answer your questions and address any areas of concern you may have
- Carpets will be thoroughly pre-vacuumed with a commercial vacuum cleaner
- Spots and stains will be pre-treated in order to insure the best chance of removing them completely
- A pre-treatment will be sprayed to all carpeted areas and allowed to dwell in order to loosen and emulsify dirt and oils that have set in to the carpets
- The pre-treatment will be agitated (scrubbed) into the carpet fibers to guarantee deep penetration of the cleaning agents
- Carpets will be hot water extracted (190 to 210 degrees) using our powerful truck-mounted extraction system
- Powerful air-movers (blowers) will be placed over carpeted areas in order to help speed the drying process
- Carpets will be groomed with our grooming brush
- A thorough post-inspection will be conducted in order to ensure your satisfaction
- You will be given a 60-day spot and stain warranty
It is a no-brainer that when we consider hiring a cleaning company we want that company to have a positive reputation with its previous customers and within the industry. What builds a lasting positive reputation? At least three things are dominant:
(1) Dedication of the company leadership and staff to excellent customer service
(2) A high respect given to the company by vendors and suppliers
(3) The use of appropriate and recommended cleaning methods (i.e., those methods recommended by carpet manufacturers)
At Kleaneasy Carpet Cleaning Huntsville we are proud to share that we possess each of these things. Our customers are our biggest cheerleaders. Ken Blanchard calls them, “Raving Fans!”
Our vendors and suppliers are always anxious to do business with us. They know we will be consistent with our order history and in our commitments to the highest quality cleaning products and equipment.
And, of course, we stick to manufacturers suggested cleaning methods. Why wouldn’t we? After all, they crafted the material. Who else would understand how to best clean it?
When reputation is important when considering a professional cleaning company, call Carpet Cleaning Huntsville (aka: KleanEasy Carpet Cleaning).