Floor Care Tips and Insights ...
,You know, you don't really think about it that much ... but ever so often you realize that your sofa, loveseat, and recliners could probably use a good cleaning. I mean, you wash your clothes and bed sheets regularly because you know that they are in need of a cleaning. You wouldn't dream of wearing the same clothes for weeks on end without washing them, right? It just makes sense that the same dirt, body oil, and other types of soil make their way into the fabric of your furnishings. In fact, the longer you wait to clean them the dirtier, they become and the likelihood of bacteria, virus, and dander growth increases. Dust mites move in for the long haul and are happy to bring allergies with them.
So what actually keeps you from cleaning them? Well, my guess is time, effort, and just maybe; the cost. Cleaning clothes and bed sheets is easy. You just toss'em in the washing machine. But cleaning furniture is a whole 'nother game altogether, and you know it.
Yes, you can vacuum them and get surface dirt off. This makes you feel a little better. But you know that the sofa and loveseat are still quite dirty. If you have children this means that the chances of sickness increases because they lay all over that furniture right where that bacteria and those viruses potentially are. While they are eating their peanut butter sandwich on the sofa and watching the tube, the creepy, crawly critters are looking for a point of attack.
You know deep down that the best thing to do for the well-being and health of your family is to have your upholstery professionally cleaned. Yes, you could do it yourself but do you really know what products to buy and how to best use the cleaning equipment? Will you over-wet them and create a totally different problem? Besides, do you really want to spend all those hours? Probably not.
What if you found out that that Kleaneasy Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning of Huntsville was currently running the most amazing carpet and upholstery cleaning special you have ever heard of? That's right. We have temporarily lowered our prices on upholstery cleaning to help offset the economic crunch we all are feeling due to the COVID 19 pandemic. Usually our price for a sectional sofa is $95 but currently the cost is only $75. Standard sofas have been reduced from $80 to $65, and arm chair/recliners have been reduced from $55 to $35. So, go ahead and call me 256-886-9100 for a specific price quote.
Here's what I will do for you:
- protect your floors by laying out a drop cloth to catch any accidental over-sprays or spills
- pre-vacuum each piece thoroughly with a powerful, truck-mounted vacuum
- pre-spray each piece with a disinfecting cleaner to emulsify embedded soils, bacteria, dust mites, and viruses.
- agitate the pre-spray on each piece with a rotary scrub brush to loosen and release deeply embedded soils and all the things that come with them.
- extract the moisture with a that same powerful truck-mounted vacuum
- set out pillows and pieces in such a way that they are best able to dry as quickly as possible
- provide you with a 30-day spot and stain warranty
- provide you with a full satisfaction money-back guarantee